top of page

How do I request to speak at a council meeting?

Contact City Clerk

As a citizen, you have a right to address issues to the City Council. To request to speak at a council meeting, please call the City Clerk at 417-548-7242 and choose the "City Clerk" option from the phone menu or email

bottom of page