top of page

How do I report a street issue?

Contact Public Works

The Public Works department is usually out of the office and on the streets handling street, water, or sewer issues.


If you need to report an issue regarding the streets, contact Public Works via email at or call City Hall at 417-548-7242 and choose the "City Hall" option from the phone menu.

Please have your name and the location of the street issue included in your email or message so Public Works will know where to look. 

bottom of page